Aww wat a pity~!
Aww.. Met up with sis at orchard today~ Had test in the morning lo.. Hehe happy dat it was easy and I handed it up nicely :p I went back to company take pay before going orchard lo. And hmmmf uniform rejected coz never iron plus not nice smelling! Gosh~ My mum wash de not my fault~~~ =( So I got to bring it back, wash it again, and return it by this weekend lo. Argh hate it I'm so busy with studies and have to go all the way to golden mile just to return this hmmmf!
Had pepperlunch yummy~ And wah I'm so sad about something! =( 2 person from modelling company asked for me and my sis no. at orchard mrt. Kinda thrilled la coz no one asked me for it before. =( My hp low batt lor then I off it to save batt. When I on it hrs later I realise I had 3 missed call. It rang again and I picked it up. It's one of the modelling company! Few words were said and aww stupid hp went flat! So I switch sim card with sis and on the hp. And this time it rang again but I didnt hear! I was so paiseh didnt dare to call back. Later on at 6+ I decided to call back. But it was too late. No one picked as it was after office hrs I guess. =( Sobs. Thou I noe I'm not pretty or sweet looking or whatever, but a chance was given to me. If can get the job dat'll be so great~ =( Something which I would be happy to try out and good pay. Then dun have to worry about money liao~ Sob sobs. Plus I love taking pictures. Argh......... Waargh~~~~~~ Hmm I'll call back tml see how. I noe it's kinda thick face to do so la. But at least I noe I tried my best for something I wanted. My manager also mentioned something today. She said that some things cannot be forced. Let nature take its course. And if there is something I wana do I should go ahead and try while I'm still young. =)
Hmm I bought a big big big Me To You card for him hehe. :p Gona write it later. But argh colour pen ran out of ink how? Hmmmf.
Had pepperlunch yummy~ And wah I'm so sad about something! =( 2 person from modelling company asked for me and my sis no. at orchard mrt. Kinda thrilled la coz no one asked me for it before. =( My hp low batt lor then I off it to save batt. When I on it hrs later I realise I had 3 missed call. It rang again and I picked it up. It's one of the modelling company! Few words were said and aww stupid hp went flat! So I switch sim card with sis and on the hp. And this time it rang again but I didnt hear! I was so paiseh didnt dare to call back. Later on at 6+ I decided to call back. But it was too late. No one picked as it was after office hrs I guess. =( Sobs. Thou I noe I'm not pretty or sweet looking or whatever, but a chance was given to me. If can get the job dat'll be so great~ =( Something which I would be happy to try out and good pay. Then dun have to worry about money liao~ Sob sobs. Plus I love taking pictures. Argh......... Waargh~~~~~~ Hmm I'll call back tml see how. I noe it's kinda thick face to do so la. But at least I noe I tried my best for something I wanted. My manager also mentioned something today. She said that some things cannot be forced. Let nature take its course. And if there is something I wana do I should go ahead and try while I'm still young. =)
Hmm I bought a big big big Me To You card for him hehe. :p Gona write it later. But argh colour pen ran out of ink how? Hmmmf.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home