Just rest on the bed for 2hrs. Lie down cover myself with my cosy blanket. Took a nap on and off. On the music too. =) Today I woke up feeling terrible. Flu and sorethroat. Went for afternoon lecture but couldnt concentrate much coz feeling real tired due to the flu. And the one sitting beside me kept toking to me non stop. I didnt reply much, trying to hint that I wana listen to the lecturer. But she carried on. -_-" Went compass point before I go home to bank my angbao money. But zzz 3 cash deposit machine at compass point keep breaking down alternately. Feeling kinda hungry then, coz I only ate a hotdog and orange juice at 1pm. Didnt have much appetite. I wanted to have something light and I thought of pizza hut chef salad that my fren ate e other time. So I called up my poor friend who had to come compass accompany me eat hee. Thou he stay kinda near la. :p I had the salad set lunch $6.50 after gst and service charge. Cheap~ =) And woa the salad was filling. The soup eeks. I didnt had much of the lemon tea either. Went home after that and had a long rest...
While resting, I thought of him. And I decided to get him a vday gift. =) Hmm feeling better now le. Gona get something light to munch on, and do my 2 lab reports to be handed in tomorrow.
Lastly, I wana get well soon! I hate to be sick! =(
While resting, I thought of him. And I decided to get him a vday gift. =) Hmm feeling better now le. Gona get something light to munch on, and do my 2 lab reports to be handed in tomorrow.
Lastly, I wana get well soon! I hate to be sick! =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home