SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, February 11, 2006

My day~~

不倒翁

走理直气壮的走
哭只让自己丑
别拉他的手
尽管向前走不回头
球不会自己滚动
别被回忆带走他想做朋友
我们凭什么要接受
有些步骤不一定非要经过
谁说流着泪分手感觉比较深刻
我们是不倒翁爱错了跌倒了
站起来再爱更好的人
明天脚步更稳了
一定有个人会出现的
我们是不倒翁迷路了就回头
不属于我的就不逗留
何必让他祝福我我要自己更快乐
走理直气壮的走
哭只让自己丑
别拉他的手
尽管向前走不回头
球不会自己滚动
别被回忆带走他想做朋友
我们凭什么要接受
有些步骤不一定非要经过
谁说流着泪分手感觉比较深刻
我们是不倒翁爱错了跌倒了
站起来再爱更好的人
明天脚步更稳了
一定有个人会出现的
我们是不倒翁迷路了就回头
不属于我的就不逗留
何必让他祝福我我要自己更快乐
我们是不倒翁爱错了跌倒了
站起来再爱更好的人
明天脚步更稳了
一定有个人会出现的
我们是不倒翁迷路了就回头
不属于我的就不逗留
何必让他祝福我我要自己更快乐
我们都是不倒翁
除了爱不为所动

This song describes me~

Today I went to look for him. And I saw him. Gave him the card and asked him a few stuffs. First qn : U hate me alot? He: No ah.. *smile* 2nd Q : erm why call u u always nv pick up de? He: I'm very busy... 3rd Qn: you have gf ah? He: ya I have gf. Me: so cannot be frenz le ah? He: She doesnt like me to do so. Me : hmm ok takecare then bye...

Haiz my heart sank once I said bye. Mixed feelings. I'm upset why am I rejected of the chance to be his friend juz coz he has gf. I noe how he treats gf. Everything he will tell her. So no doubt he told her about me and the other girl Reanne who likes him too. And of coz the girl wouldnt want him to contact us. I met up with bro rovin later on. Bro was saying he tinks dat Adrian is just giving me an excuse. He says dat Adrian could have always call me back if I happen to call him when he is with gf. But since Adrian didnt, he is not being sincere in wanting to remain friends as me. From how much I know about Adrian being a bf, and listening to his best buddy saying about him, I know why he is doing all this. If his gf ask him to cease contact with us and he agrees, he would do it. Even if his gf is not around. I admire him for this strong character. Bro was saying I'm siding with him. But I'm not. I say this coz I know him well enough in such aspect.

I feel terribly upset just now. Bro say I'm not really all upset coz I cannot be his friend. I'm also jealous. I admit I do. Just coz of girl, I cannot even be friends with him. It's unfair. But nothing is that fair in this world.

Now... I'm feeling better after bullying bro~ =) Thanks bro~ I was wondering.. Was he wearing the ring when I saw him just now? I was looking at him all the while when we talked. But I guess no since he has gf now. I just hope he would treasure the ring and keep it nicely. If he really dun wan it I hope he would return it to me and I'll keep it nicely and treasure it. Coz it's something I bought for someone special, brought it to orchard for him, acc him to have it engraved, buy another necklace for him thou it's oni like 1 inch longer. And I'm happy coz he is happy too and he likes it alot. =)

That was all the past. The clock hand can never be turned back. =( Those memories will always be with me. How about him? Would he remember me? The sacrifices I made for him? I'm remember those special memories... Sobs.. I wish I had someone with me at the beach now. I love to go to the beach no matter I'm happy or sad. Bro wanted to pei wo but had to meet friend from indonesia. No choice~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home