I love ya all~!
Aww I'm so touched.. Thou I'm listening to a kinda sad song now.. But singing it happily hahaz! -_-" Each time I read each and everyone of my friendster testimonials I'm so touched.. But dun worry I'm not crying yet! Hahaz.. Too bad it's not easy to see my tears hehe. It made me recall the moments I had with these friends.. So meaningful.. So precious memories.. So happy.. All of you make up bits and pieces of my life.. Thanks! *big hugs*
I was still thinking about Vday just now.. No one's celebrating it with me.. No one's gona give me a sweet surprise the sweetest gift and a special day.. But well gona study for exams too.. Nvm lor what to do.. Where is my prince I wonder.. The one.. Hmm~~~
I was still thinking about Vday just now.. No one's celebrating it with me.. No one's gona give me a sweet surprise the sweetest gift and a special day.. But well gona study for exams too.. Nvm lor what to do.. Where is my prince I wonder.. The one.. Hmm~~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home