Me~


Hehe my favorite Baby Bugs Bunny! ^.< Still searching for my baby bugs bunny with pampers plush toy. =(Hmm studying for tomorrow test lo. Cannot concentrate anymore so do other stuffs lo. Just wasting time if I keep studying and it never gets in. Sis and mum went JB for shopping today. I didnt want to go coz scared no time to study for tests lo. Nvm after my exams mum shall take me there hehe =) Hmm was telling cyn yesterday dat we go work at Kbox after exams finish. I wana apply uni too. Try my luck~ =) Last time I thought I had him for company. And I planned to work at kbox after exams to spend some time with him. Now..? He's attached and... Not even friends~ Haiz. But go there work at least still colleagues lo. Bu hui na me nan guo bah. So sianz staring at my book all day. Wanted to go out for awhile but couldnt find someone to pei wo. Just sit down at Starbucks and have a chat. I'm bored to death at home. Despite that I have a gor and a bro, I still couldnt find anyone! Hahaz.. Both are busy lo.. Nvm I shall go through this. It'll be over soon. 4 more days! Then I can take a little break. Coz the next paper will be on the week after Wednesday..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home