SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, March 20, 2006

Fun & Tired~! :p

Came home only at 12pm just now from chalet. Ate mac bfast at downtown east and I'm so hungry now~~~ How. Haha. My whole body aching when I woke up this morning. From the fight against the waves yesterday at Wild Wild Wet lol. Hmm Wild Wild Wet not much things to play la. Plus need to queue so sianz. The tsunami fun la coz I was trying to go beside the boundary. The highest waves haha :p Wendy u all keep pulling me! Omgz they are so heavy lorz haha. End up I got to the front, waited and waited, and they are still way behind. So I went back and drag them in front too. Gosh tiring! Hahaz.. :p And keep kicking wendy lol poor ting hahaz.. Hmm not worth it to pay the full price of $12 to enter la. We paid only $4 each coz I got promo voucher haha. After the fun we went back to chalet and start bbq! Yummy~! Must improve on the food next chalet hee. And huh wah the chalet beside us, they are so wasteful! They are not singaporeans la. Not to condemm them on their nationality here so shall not mention e nationality in case kena sue haha. They started bbq-in only some time after we started lo. And they try to bbq so much food at once. End up almost all the 'cooked' ones is burned on one side. Haha.. Wonder how they eat man. And they had lots of leftovers. Eeee.. Buy too much le la gosh. Haha and we were so lucky yesterday charcoal finish le someone gave us theirs. We got some fishballs, ice and marshmallows too lol. :p

After all the eating, I was feeling so full! Went out meet my fren for around 2hrs and went back to the chalet. Not to mention, bbq choc taste not bad hahaz. :p Back to chalet, I was FORCED to play a horrible game hahaz. And the forfeit was marshmallow with honey mixed with chilli sauce. Yucks pui! I ate like 4? *puke* We were so loud that someone knocked on our door haha. So scary all of us went into silence haha. Then we continued again after the person left haha.. Finally the game stopped at 4+am. I was so tired then. BUT wendy, cindy and shan was playing cards so loudly! Laugh like mad! =( So I didnt get to sleep well till 3 of them knockout at 8+am hahaz.. Feeling sehz now. But dun wana slp scared nite cannt get to slp. Tml muz wake up at 0630 lo. Aww~~~ I can adapt de. What I hate most is the office wear~~~~~~ *sobs*

So now I'm trying to find some stuffs to do.. Clear my table.. Tomorrow results out leh. Scared~~ got 2D1N Bintan with the lecturers after graduation day. I'm thinking of going hee. But Graduation day happens to be my last day of probation at work leh. So think kinda hard to get leave. See how bah.

*off to find food* Hungry lo only had mac bfast tis morning~ Gosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home