Temptations~~~~~
Finally I got a skirt, a top and a pair of dark purple heels. Ouch the heels are killing me lor. Wana get a pump shoe la. Argh if I had got this job earlier on, then I wouldnt have got the pink heels from Blossoms. I would have got the white pump shoe instead. When I get pay I will sure get a punp shoe lor. Cannot be wearing heels all the time. Omgz~ I gona shop for another top at compass tomorrow lo. Sianz~ 3mths~~~ Have to bear with it. Hope they will give me a suit to wear after convert to perm staff. *pray* Haha~
The last few days was tiring but fun. I slept till 4pm today hahaz. BUT, still feeling tired haha.. Almost sleeping only at 3am everyday lo. How can! =( Tomorrow going ecp with sis. Sun chalet! :p Sorry all not invited haha. This chalet only for WENDY CINDY SHILING WEISHAN CLARICE JERELYN. Lol~~~~~~ Yeah we'll be going to wild wild wet too!! Haha I got $4 voucher for 6 person! Juz nice! :p
While I was out shopping for office wear, I saw some nice stuffs. Saw a designer dress $129 limited edition~~ Sweet~ But so exp omgz. It's not really a famous designer dress lo anyway. Just that it's exclusively designed by the store. Saw a cute bag hee. Like princess use de hee. $25~ Wanted buy but when I went back the store close le. Argh~ Think I shall not go back there to get it on purpose bah. If I happen to go there then go see bah. Very broke now haiz. Pay day is a month away~
And no restaurants for me too. Subway the most. Still below $10~ No karaoke too. No buying things either. Got my moisturiser just now. Not exp heng~ All my stuffs such as sunblock, haircare, pet food.. Still can last me for at least a month or more. So no entertainment for me lo. Sad rite? Sobs!
Sometimes thinking of it, I really dun feel like going to work. Coz its a little inconvenient lo. At Paragon~ Take train to Douby Ghaut gona transfer to Orchard and walk over~ Then dun hav suit. I have to buy office wear. At least if I can wear wat I wan not dat bad. But on the other hand, I hope I can learn things at the clinic. And of coz gain experience. I am feeling quite clueless about this position lo. Hope its interesting. It would be interesting to me, only if I can learn some clinical stuffs~~~
Ok sleep time....... I dream of him last nite~ So sweet.... When will dreams come TRUE??? I Wish I Wish I Wish......
The last few days was tiring but fun. I slept till 4pm today hahaz. BUT, still feeling tired haha.. Almost sleeping only at 3am everyday lo. How can! =( Tomorrow going ecp with sis. Sun chalet! :p Sorry all not invited haha. This chalet only for WENDY CINDY SHILING WEISHAN CLARICE JERELYN. Lol~~~~~~ Yeah we'll be going to wild wild wet too!! Haha I got $4 voucher for 6 person! Juz nice! :p
While I was out shopping for office wear, I saw some nice stuffs. Saw a designer dress $129 limited edition~~ Sweet~ But so exp omgz. It's not really a famous designer dress lo anyway. Just that it's exclusively designed by the store. Saw a cute bag hee. Like princess use de hee. $25~ Wanted buy but when I went back the store close le. Argh~ Think I shall not go back there to get it on purpose bah. If I happen to go there then go see bah. Very broke now haiz. Pay day is a month away~
And no restaurants for me too. Subway the most. Still below $10~ No karaoke too. No buying things either. Got my moisturiser just now. Not exp heng~ All my stuffs such as sunblock, haircare, pet food.. Still can last me for at least a month or more. So no entertainment for me lo. Sad rite? Sobs!
Sometimes thinking of it, I really dun feel like going to work. Coz its a little inconvenient lo. At Paragon~ Take train to Douby Ghaut gona transfer to Orchard and walk over~ Then dun hav suit. I have to buy office wear. At least if I can wear wat I wan not dat bad. But on the other hand, I hope I can learn things at the clinic. And of coz gain experience. I am feeling quite clueless about this position lo. Hope its interesting. It would be interesting to me, only if I can learn some clinical stuffs~~~
Ok sleep time....... I dream of him last nite~ So sweet.... When will dreams come TRUE??? I Wish I Wish I Wish......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home