Phew~ After teaching dad how to use his hp, mum came along and wanted to learn about dad's hp too~ Lol super duper cute rite? But I was going crazy man haha.. Coz tired mah then wanted online check up some stuffs and go slp early. Gosh it took me an hr~ So guess I'll oni be sleeping at 1~
Had a little more sleep last nite =) And so I missed the outing at Sentosa today haha. Coz I only now 2 person there out of 20 mah. But I agreed to go coz they ask me along lo. I dun mind go there have fun make frenz. But really was too tired~ Hehe. Very much wanted to go thou haha. So I woke up at 4pm. Clear my table and etc.. Went Chinatown with mum at 6+ to make little sis's specs. We met up with dad, got the specs done, and reached home at 10+..
After 5 days of work.. Overall it was fine.. Thou there was some little things la.. Well tis things is like that de bah. I tried my best =) SAD thing is, after 5 days of wearing heels(which is only abit la. not those real high heels. one inch? lol), the 2 sides of my feet hurts! And worse is, the underside of both my little toes had blisters! So pain~~~ I searched for a good pair of nice sandals for 2 days and couldnt find! I didnt want to get a pump shoe coz it won't look nice to wear pump shoes with formal suit. So in the end I gave up and bought myself a pair of crocs! Yes its expensive~ $52.45. But it's reli COMFORTABLE! :p I was jumping running and watever in it yesterday after buying it haha lol. It's cute la. Depends on how u look on it. I used to find it ugly too haha. BUT, I cannot wear crocs with my formal suit to work also what. So I'll be wearing mum's sandals then go there change heels. After I get pay I gona find a pair of comfortable open toes heels. So that dun have to change shoe mafan. Actually I saw alot of comfortable and nice ones at Charles and Keith. Not very expensive too. But my feet is wide leh. Dun look nice in it. Hmm~ I'll think about it bah. Maybe I should just get a pair. Dun bother about my wide feet. No choice de mah. Dun be so perfectionist~ Haha.
Huh I've been SAYING wana exercise. And till NOW I haven even started abit! Argh. *guilty* Haha.. Ya I noe NO TIME is EXCUSE la.. So plans... NEED TO PLAN! =) Hmm how should I go about it ne.. *thinking hard* Taking the stairs instead of lifts is what I always do.. =) Unless feet is reli hurting coz of the heels. But coz of this, my calves kinda muscular leh. Not proportional with my thighs leh. How? Dun look nice sobs. =( Swimming? I've always loved to do so. But I really hate to travel to hougang to swim. So inconvenient! Running? I have a good pair of running shoes. But by the time I reach home from work it's kinda late to go running le. Coz the route I running kinda quiet hahaz. Hmm think I can go swimming after work on sat if I'm not goin out lo.. Coz knocking off at 1 mah. Then sun can swim or run too. Depends got event not. If not jiu ask frenz go ecp every weekends? Cycle or blade. Good and fun exercise~ Hee. Mon-fri after work I can shop in town till I faint lor. So sat should stay away from town. Plus it's so crowded in town on weekends. Dun like.
Ok dats it hee.. Time to sleep~! *hugss*
So long never see him le... Wana see how he is.
Had a little more sleep last nite =) And so I missed the outing at Sentosa today haha. Coz I only now 2 person there out of 20 mah. But I agreed to go coz they ask me along lo. I dun mind go there have fun make frenz. But really was too tired~ Hehe. Very much wanted to go thou haha. So I woke up at 4pm. Clear my table and etc.. Went Chinatown with mum at 6+ to make little sis's specs. We met up with dad, got the specs done, and reached home at 10+..
After 5 days of work.. Overall it was fine.. Thou there was some little things la.. Well tis things is like that de bah. I tried my best =) SAD thing is, after 5 days of wearing heels(which is only abit la. not those real high heels. one inch? lol), the 2 sides of my feet hurts! And worse is, the underside of both my little toes had blisters! So pain~~~ I searched for a good pair of nice sandals for 2 days and couldnt find! I didnt want to get a pump shoe coz it won't look nice to wear pump shoes with formal suit. So in the end I gave up and bought myself a pair of crocs! Yes its expensive~ $52.45. But it's reli COMFORTABLE! :p I was jumping running and watever in it yesterday after buying it haha lol. It's cute la. Depends on how u look on it. I used to find it ugly too haha. BUT, I cannot wear crocs with my formal suit to work also what. So I'll be wearing mum's sandals then go there change heels. After I get pay I gona find a pair of comfortable open toes heels. So that dun have to change shoe mafan. Actually I saw alot of comfortable and nice ones at Charles and Keith. Not very expensive too. But my feet is wide leh. Dun look nice in it. Hmm~ I'll think about it bah. Maybe I should just get a pair. Dun bother about my wide feet. No choice de mah. Dun be so perfectionist~ Haha.
Huh I've been SAYING wana exercise. And till NOW I haven even started abit! Argh. *guilty* Haha.. Ya I noe NO TIME is EXCUSE la.. So plans... NEED TO PLAN! =) Hmm how should I go about it ne.. *thinking hard* Taking the stairs instead of lifts is what I always do.. =) Unless feet is reli hurting coz of the heels. But coz of this, my calves kinda muscular leh. Not proportional with my thighs leh. How? Dun look nice sobs. =( Swimming? I've always loved to do so. But I really hate to travel to hougang to swim. So inconvenient! Running? I have a good pair of running shoes. But by the time I reach home from work it's kinda late to go running le. Coz the route I running kinda quiet hahaz. Hmm think I can go swimming after work on sat if I'm not goin out lo.. Coz knocking off at 1 mah. Then sun can swim or run too. Depends got event not. If not jiu ask frenz go ecp every weekends? Cycle or blade. Good and fun exercise~ Hee. Mon-fri after work I can shop in town till I faint lor. So sat should stay away from town. Plus it's so crowded in town on weekends. Dun like.
Ok dats it hee.. Time to sleep~! *hugss*
So long never see him le... Wana see how he is.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home