SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Long-winded~~

Haha this gona be a long-winded entry! Coz I have not been blogging lately mah.. So now it's time for me to review these few days~

In short, these few days were super tiring! Not enough sleep.. Eye infection.. Busy at work. And finally it's sunday! Phew~ =) Slept for 12hrs last night. Feel much better now hehe. Ok let's start off with work bah..

It has been busy at work lately.. My colleague fell sick and monday I'll be taking the early shift 0730! And knock off at 4.30pm lor. This coming week will be my 4th week at work le.. Time flies man. I'm like contradicting myself at times. Sometimes I hope time pass faster so that I can finish the 3 months contract and find a better job I like, and clear the bank loan so that I can have a stable income to get the things I want. But on the other hand, I hope that time goes by slowly, so that I would not grow old so soon. I still want to be a child. Hmm~ Thou I kept complaining that I wana change job after the 3months contract, I might not do so in the end. It have to depend whether is there any good job offers. Had buffet lunch at company yesterday. It was to celebrate that we got ISO 19001. The lunch was nice~ Interacted a little more with my colleagues. Duno~ Kinda troubled and sianz now over what job should I take up.

Regarding studies, I'll only be taking up part-time degree after my income is stable bah. Most of my friends got into uni. Haha and of coz I didnt get in lol. Feel kinda lost.. Now it's all about working, clearing my bank loan, enjoying myself. I cant even enjoy myself as a working adult. Why? Coz no money lor. So I hope to clear my bank loan soon. So that I can buy the things I want, go out play with friends, pamper my loved ones and myself. And I wana learn some other stuffs too. Like dance, singing... I want to be model too. There's so many things I wana do. And everything is about having the money to start off with. Which I dun have. Sobs~ =(

Well I just have to be patience lor. Wait patiently to clear my bank loan. Suffer now and enjoy later. But pay so little. How to enjoy.

Feel kinda restless working everyday. I need to be active! I shall workout every sunday. But actually just a day a week is not enough. By the time I come home from work already dark le and I cant go running. And I always say never do. Haha. Stupid why sk 2008 then have swimming complex!!!!!!! Hmmmf~ ecp? It's like even further! Haha.. Running is the best choice. Duno la shall think about it. Getting sleepy from blogging now haha. *eyes closing*

Hehe yesterday I read that whole grain is good for health and it dun make u fat like refined grains do. So oat I'm coming~! Haha.. Going to NTUC with mum later hehe. (one of the things I love most lol) I gona get some nice and nutritious food for breakfast! It's good to start off your day with a hearty breakfast! :p Speaking of food, I'm always so greedy.. Cannot control. =( Must control!

Oh ya last night I dreamt of xiao lun hehe. :p But his gf was in the dream too! Argh~ =( Haha. Those reading this, dun laugh hor. I'm always day dreaming for the stuffs I want. =) Bo pianz~ Cannot get the stuffs then dream of it lor. What to do~ Maybe I'm just too much of a perfectionist haha. Body lotion la scrubs face products hair products.. Dun like my body shape. So mafan right? Even my pets I feed the best stuffs. Guess that's why I go broke bah. Tai tai life? Lol. I never tot I wanted that. I still want to earn money and spend it. Or maybe I'm just too demanding of myself? Lol. And where's my prince? Not here yet. Feli says he's still on his way~ Haha. =) Hmm I must write a list of the stuffs I need. Too many le. Luckily it has not been defined as countless yet lol~ Oh I almost forgot that I saw a party tube dress that I like alot! $129! Birthday still far away lehz haha.

Anyway Musicdreamer audition is coming! Sis and feli is joining... Hee good luck for them. I didnt join coz I feel I'm not up to standard. Dun waste the registration fee la haha.

What more I wana say leh.. Sometimes I just couldnt sort out my thoughts. Blur? Confused? Still thinking about him? That's me... Still, I remember to smile.. That's what my dearest gor taught me. Smile always... And I hope all my friends do so too.. SmiLe~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home