Argh it has been a busy and tiring week! Tomorrow have to visit sis after work, thur hae to go get bunny food. Friday running! Sat active day with friends! Sun running too! I really buay tahan sia.. I'm kinda addicted to night running le.. Hee~ =) Coz it is really cooling and refreshing. After not running for a week, being sick and taking medicines, it makes me feel so restless and sianz!! I need to move my butt! Haha.. Ok anyway I'm always estactic whenever I go to supermarket.. Especially Paragon marketplace! Haha so many nice food! But sadly I'm hardly at home. Even if I buy them I will not be touching them much lo. Argh~ I love those breakfast cereals with milk! Hee~ But I wun have time to have dat at home everyday before I go to work lor. What to do. Always munching biscuits on train.. Energy bar.. Milo in office... So SICK of it. Haiz~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home