SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, May 15, 2006

some pics~ :p










hee some pics here.. Will put up more after i've got them..

The DnD was fun! :p All thanks to the great Emcee! Haha he's so entertaining sia.. The food was better than the wedding dinner I went just now. Eeww the wedding dinner food~ And yesterday I won the first lucky draw in my life! Lol.. First prize! Its a DVD karaoke system! Thrilled~ Hee :p Lots of thanks to Mr Goh Xiuyu Feli for persuading me to go! =) And we went kbox after DnD ended last night! Haha I didnt want to go de but was seriously being tempted to go lol. So I went. These few days I spent so much! So no more entertainment for this month! =) Oh sobs anyway I din get to see him yesterday. He was transferred to the 8th floor. Haiz. I miss him. As a good friend? Or? I still cant give myself the answer yet. I need some time and interaction with him.

Ok after uploading the pics I gona go to bed le! It has been a busy weekend ah. Enjoyable! :p But spent so much lo. Feel~~~ Ya no doubt money is just a materialistic possession. But I juz want to clear the loan soon. Hate to be bounded by loans. I just dun feel comfortable. It makes me feel restricted whenever I wan to spend my money.

And.. I'm still blur about my future. I duno where is the route to my future. Career? I've never wanted to grow up. To work full time. I rather study and work. But I dun have the money haiz. My dream job, paramedic~ But the chances of getting in is so low. Haiz. I'm lost~

3 Comments:

  • At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    er jie... u look so pretty!!! wow!! its really a different you!! i cant believe my eyes!! hehe!! hope u stay like this 4ever!! er jie.. dun angry so easily also worz!! all e best!!

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    er jie... u look so pretty!!! wow!! its really a different you!! i cant believe my eyes!! hehe!! hope u stay like this 4ever!! er jie.. dun angry so easily also worz!! all e best!!

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi there jerelyn, you look so pretty and kawaii ne.. i m mesmerized by yur pic!! how come they call you er jie?? is hungry sister or 2nd sister lol..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home