SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Argh stupid samsung!!!!!!!!

Argh just when I was about to trade in my hp, e value drop from $100 to $60, then now oni 3 days away, e LCD black out!! Zzz. The lcd screen has been sot for 2months or so. Finally can trade in. Then e value drop. Ok fine. And now?????? Argh why am I so suay!!!!!!!! Waargh~~~~~~~ Zhen de shi qi si wo le!!!!!! Haiz. I'm not going to buy samsung hp anymore! MY first Nokia 6510 was such a treasure! I regretted trading it in. It had a value of $100 even after 2yrs. And it was in almost perfect condition except dat it would auto shut at times. But it was still in good condition overall! Argh. Should have kept dat hp for backup. I wanted to get Nokia this time round. But coz of budget, I got Sony Ericsson instead. Hope it will not disappoint me. Arghhhhhh~~~

And there is this weird guy who got to know me on friendster. Long story. But from the way he speaks, I know he is not just a plain stranger. He knows one of my friends. He speaks as if I'm his close friend. Plus what rubbish is this when he says he saw me at bedok int and happen to see me on friendster found me familiar so send me message. Rubbish lor. He is not even my friend's friend on friendster. He is my friend's friend's friend. Meaning extended network. So he's saying, he saw me at bedok int then went to friendster use his mind power to search for my look issit? Woa~ Like real~ Haha. He think I'm a fool ah. Gosh~ Gona find out who he is. And what is his purpose of knowing me. Suspicious guy. Hoho investigation time. I love this. Hmmmf~

Anyway I'm still excited coz thur getting new hp hee. But real sad lor cannot trade in e hp for $60. Haiz. Hope sunday karaoke will be fun. It has been so long we sang together.. I wish e day would come. Xiaolun bu yao pao! Haha.. After so long.. He's finally back. 'My friend'. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home