*bored
Ahh.. Tired hungry bored! Tired but cannot go to bed yet coz my hair is wet. Hungry but cannot eat coz its too late. Bored ever since I enter the working life! Mon-sat is work and work. Even sat which is suppose to be half day, ends up to be almost a full day. All coz of some dumb people who dun understand the meaning of half day~ Zzzz. Every weekends I would be stuck with this question in my head, 'where should i go??' This month I have to be on budget coz overspend last month lor. Dun wana stay in town on weekends coz bound to end up in cafes or restaurants. So I better stick back to going to ecp every weekends. At most spend few dollars on cycling or blading :p Now is sunday midnight le. Wanted to meet up with friends intially but only 3 out of 6 can make it, so decided to cancel the meet. Jo was mentioning about ecp just now. I gave it some thought... And decided not to go for this week. Coz I wana clean darling cage. I hope to make myself some wonderful yummy breakfast and just do whatever I want at home. Hmm.. But nothing much in my house leh. Only milk bread, milo, biscuits, eggs, peanut&strawberry jam. Oh ya cereal~! Long never cook cereal le hee. Ok cereal + egg + milk. Yummy~~~ Kekez. *drooling* Lunch leh??? Buy food from kopitiam ahz.. Eeks... Prata? But prata sounds more like for breakfast haha. Eh nevermind I shall have another plain prata and finally a cup of hot milk tea for breakfast! :p So lunch jiu... *scratching head* Chicken rice/char siew + roasted meat rice/fried chicken wing rice bah. Long never eat le. I've never had chicken rice at work coz lucky plaza dat stall not nice. Eeks omgz lor the mixed vegetable rice also! Dinner at last! Hehehe. 2 milk bread with peanut&strawberry jam + milo if late dinner. If normal dinner.. Fishball noodle dry bah! Hehe ok la everyone muz be drooling now le hahaha. *blah
Now time for bed! Wana dream of my prince charming hee.. Dun wana think about troubling stuffs hmmmf. And tomorrow must go through the straits times. For... Wahahaha. My future! *hugsss & muackss (for all who deserve it haha..)
Now time for bed! Wana dream of my prince charming hee.. Dun wana think about troubling stuffs hmmmf. And tomorrow must go through the straits times. For... Wahahaha. My future! *hugsss & muackss (for all who deserve it haha..)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home