I will always be me..
Well.. I just wana say, I will always be me.. Wondering, when will my prince come along.. The one who loves me for who I am.. I feel left out bah cannot share my views.. I always wanted to share.. I dun wan to take away other's chance to share.. But I know, unintentionally I do sometimes.. I am still learning.. Not to be perfect.. To be someone I want to be.. Duno issit coz of dramas I watched or interactions with people.. I want to be myself dats all.. Someone I'm most comfortable with.. I wish I have a prince.. Coz I have so much to share.. I cant be alone.. Thou I enjoy the quietness at times.. But I love to have someone with me... Haha I'm a sticky gf lor.. Some guys like some dun... I feel so contradicting.. I wish to be loving with my prince.. But I still want my friends too.. Guess this is the hardest part I have to work on.. To still be loving in the arms of my prince and still as playful and happy with my friends.. I love to be pampered.. On the outside I dun look like one bah haha.. Or from the way I dress, my looks, the way I joke talk laugh or even walk.. Maybe that's the reason why I have gor and bro haha.. Gor zui teng wo le hehe.. :p He's just a very sweet guy so thoughtful... As for bro, he can be as sweet too.. But I wish things werent this complicated.. My sis bf is bro's brother.. Then sis bf and me cannot get along.. Long story.. I already do what I can.. This is my character. I wun juz giv in to someone forever. So dats it.. Well haiz.. I want to make up my mind and not meet them up anymore whenever sis bf is coming along. But I dun wana lose my bro.. Haiz.. Gona jog for the next few days.. If sat not going out then also can jog.. Its a good form of exercise.. Light and refreshing.. Relaxing too.. How much I wan a big warm hug now. From..........

2 Comments:
At 11:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
Well.. I just wana say, I will always be me.. Wondering, when will my prince come along..(xiao huang) The one who loves me for who I am..(xiao huang) I feel left out bah cannot share my views.. (xiao huang wan to share)I always wanted to share..(xiao huang would like to hear) I dun wan to take away other's chance to share.. But I know, unintentionally I do sometimes.. I am still learning.. Not to be perfect.. To be someone I want to be..(wah! xiao huang) Duno issit coz of dramas I watched or interactions with people.. I want to be myself dats all..(xiao huang would love that) Someone I'm most comfortable with..(xiao huang) I wish I have a prince..(name xiao huang) Coz I have so much to share.. I cant be alone.. Thou I enjoy the quietness at times.. But I love to have someone with me(xiao huang)... Haha I'm a sticky gf lor(xiao huang is also a sticky bf).. Some guys like some dun... I feel so contradicting.. I wish to be loving with my prince (xiao huang).. But I still want my friends too.. Guess this is the hardest part I have to work on.. To still be loving in the arms of my prince and still as playful and happy with my friends.. I love to be pampered by (xiao huang).. On the outside I dun look like one bah haha.. Or from the way I dress, my looks, the way I joke talk laugh or even walk.. Maybe that's the reason why I have gor and bro haha.. Gor zui teng wo le hehe.. :p He's just a very sweet guy so thoughtful... As for bro, he can be as sweet too.. But I wish things werent this complicated.. My sis bf is bro's brother.. Then sis bf and me cannot get along.. Long story.. I already do what I can.. This is my character. I wun juz giv in to someone forever. So dats it.. Well haiz.. I want to make up my mind and not meet them up anymore whenever sis bf is coming along. But I dun wana lose my bro.. Haiz.. Gona jog for the next few days with (xiao huang).. If sat not going out then also can jog with (xiao huang).. Its a good form of exercise.. Light and refreshing.. Relaxing too.. How much I wan a big warm hug now from (xiao huang). From..........
At 11:25 PM,
CuTeFlower said…
i wana bish u le! Hmmmf!!!! *bish Bu geng ni hao le! Arghhhhhhhh
Post a Comment
<< Home