SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Perhaps perhaps perhaps..

Haha ok la I shall update since someone is bla-ing away say I nv update! Haha.. Well life is still the same lo.. Job hunting.. Of coz something different happened also.. Hmm~~ I dun even noe how do I feel myself. The feeling is different. Unlike before. Yet it is something which lingers in my heart. Mixed feelings bah. Gor gor say I must step out of the picture and look at it. And I'll be able to see clearer. But i have yet to learn how to step out of it. Haha too kpo le la me. :p

Hmm tomorow is jogging day.. Fri I muz go and trim my hair!! Gosh so messy le hmmmf! Sat ah.. Guess it will be e same as one of e sats I spent alone bah.. Just walking around in town.. Meeting different people.. =) Sun I wana go ecp! Anyone???

Soon shall meet up with the army guys haha.. Minghong kenrick andrew.. Lol cannot imagine dat time I sang kbox with the 3 of them + 2 other guys lor haha.. Dats y till now mei ren kan shang. Actually I also dun understand why. Maybe I just look/sound/seems so bad to them bah... Hmm~~ *big hugss*

My hugs from...... And my goodnite kiss? Hehe I noe who dote on me e most. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home