SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Nice day~ :p

I thought today would be a boring sat again, to go home after work. Coz? On a tight budget and no one to go out with me. Wana go ecp but wearin jeans is so troublesome. Have to change this and that. So I went to a few places after work.. Origins counter at paragon, bank at taka, then walk to lucky plaza bus stop wanting to take bus to serangoon north pet shop. But hmmmf no buses going there. There is some band performance going on at the front foyer of paragon. Initially I was not very keen on watching it. But decided to stay for awhile since I'm free. =) After listening to the first piece of song, I feel so touched. Haha duno why also. Just envy those secondary students who is enjoying their performances. And I really regretted not treasuring the chance to perform back then. I should have took up swimming, band, and lots that I had interest in. Sobs. My only performances was dance performances. Now~ The chances to be able to perform is so hard to get I guess. Unless I were to be in any alumni thingy bah. =(

Then I walked back towards heeren bus stop. Hmmmf no buses to go there too! I wanted to take a bus instead of train coz I'm so sick of being trapped in the train cant see the outside. I still prefer to take bus lo sobs. While at heeren, I spotted the SPCA roadshow! Hehe. Ended up subscribing for some pets magazine haha. Heng not exp. For 2 yrs somemore! 8 series only lor. The guy was very friendly. And I had a goodie bag full of dog treats for subscription. Omgz I dun have dog leh. I should have told him its ok i dun need it. But didnt think of it at the spilt second la lol zhu~ Finally I headed to somerset mrt lo..

Reached serangoon only at 3+pm hehe. Stayed there for 2hrs! Lol.. Chatting with linda as usual.. And her 2 new staffs haha.. Munching on my fav pork floss. Was feeling so hungry le coz only ate killiney nasi lemak at 12pm ah haha. Plus walked so much today. Eek ebase sandals not comfy to wear de. I didnt buy anything from the pet shop today ah hehe. Was controlling myself man lol. While walking to the bus stop, I was already feeling half dead. The tiredness just set in haha. Upon reaching home, I just laze around.... Haha.. An hour later bro come over to fix the usb card for me hehe. And I've been trying to rectify the drivers prob ever since then. But till.. Haha. Heck care liao since its working anyway lol.

I was busy browsing through forums about bunny sterilization. Coz my bunny is having some probs. Hopefully it is just some normal tingy and she would not need urgent sterilization unless I requested for her to be sterilized. Anyway one of my hamsters is sick too. No idea what he is down with. His underbelly fur all gone. Guess I will have to bring both of them to the vet together. Hmm.. Money~~~ My second month pay won't be coming so soon. Hopefully there is still savings left. If not it gona be very sad again. Poor~~~ Haha. Baby baby be good alright dun make mommy poor huh hehe. *sayang ni*

Ok think I'm turning in soon. Eyes feeling very dry and tired. Haven been jogging much. Only once in 2 weeks omgz! All coz of work la!Haiz zzz. Must do something about it le. So sianz lor that I cant jog on a REGULAR basis. Hmmmmmmmmmmfffffff~~~~~~!!!!!! Tomorrow might be going to the beach hurray! If not then gona clean hamster cages. Didnt manage to do it just now coz my sick hamster bite me like mad. So many holes on both my palms now haha. Eeek~~ But I feel like going to the beach la. Thou on tight budget. Hmmm up to the rest lo whether going not. If sentosa very sianz leh coz muz spend money to enjoy. Haha. Ecp best. :p

At the end of the day, I still feel happy. Today is a meaningful, relaxing, enjoyable day for me. Doing the things I like on my own pace. Moving around alone has its own advantage too. Only today I realise this. But I still want someone to accompany me as always if possible. Hehe :p *Hugsss

2 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hArlOo~ though I've seen you on Sat at marina square (and you ambushed me!!!), but we din't talk much since Tim and ahGong were busy SHARING about their army days. We have to come out more often for catching ups le! Hee..
    Have a pleasant day ya =)

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its ok girl hee see ya soon! takecare wor :p *hugss

     

Post a Comment

<< Home