Hmm have been going home after midnight for 2 weekends! Hehe.. Coz both sat I was on leave mah hehe. Today I have to clean bunny cage so cannot go out lo. So sad my right knee cap hurts whenever I walk. It used to come and go. But last few days it has been hurting. Gona see my company ortho specialist tomorrow. Hope it's nothing serious. I wana go blading and jogging ah. Thou I slept for 12hrs last night, I did not wake up refreshed. Coz I am on early shift tomorrow so tonight muz slp early lor. Hmm days are still the same.. Still job hunting.. Coz I see no advancement in a receptionist job.. Friends haven been asking me to go JB la Batam la.. Even nature reserve also got~ Lol~ :p Hee of coz I am very happy to join them la. But need to have spare cash. Thou its not alot of money, but I am currently paying my bank loan mah. Next month have to bring bunny for vet checkup. Haha money never enough. One yr. Just one yr the loan will be cleared and I'm free! :p
Haiz so boring dun even noe what to blog. Weekdays go work everyday. Jogging & rot at home on alt weekdays. Wana meet up with friends for dinner also kinda hard coz of my rubber timing working hours. Haiz. Sat is the best :p Sun also cannnot play much if not mon too tired to work and there goes the whole week. 5 days 9-6 work week my aim! :p
Hmm what shall I do now.. Wana get my own pair of blades. Whenevr go ecp can bring hee. Oh ya I want to have a bbq! So long never have one le. Hee shall plan one :p Hehe 2 months plus later my birthday! Wah 20th birthday leh. Ouch. Feel like skipping it but still wana celebrate leh. Lol bish myself so contradicting haha. Last year at kbox. He served me my cake :p How nice if I could have a little gift from him. Sobs. I'm thinking should I join gym for a year. I wana be a pretty princess on my 21st birthday next year hee. :p But I dun kinda like to use gym equipment. Only like to go for classes. Hmm........
Haiz so boring dun even noe what to blog. Weekdays go work everyday. Jogging & rot at home on alt weekdays. Wana meet up with friends for dinner also kinda hard coz of my rubber timing working hours. Haiz. Sat is the best :p Sun also cannnot play much if not mon too tired to work and there goes the whole week. 5 days 9-6 work week my aim! :p
Hmm what shall I do now.. Wana get my own pair of blades. Whenevr go ecp can bring hee. Oh ya I want to have a bbq! So long never have one le. Hee shall plan one :p Hehe 2 months plus later my birthday! Wah 20th birthday leh. Ouch. Feel like skipping it but still wana celebrate leh. Lol bish myself so contradicting haha. Last year at kbox. He served me my cake :p How nice if I could have a little gift from him. Sobs. I'm thinking should I join gym for a year. I wana be a pretty princess on my 21st birthday next year hee. :p But I dun kinda like to use gym equipment. Only like to go for classes. Hmm........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home