SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Friday, December 01, 2006

Me and Him..

Everything was so perfect...... Or maybe like he said he was the one always giving in. He makes me feel I'm so useless I'm such a lousy gf I'm just damm terrible in everything and I'm in fact not fit to be his gf. He couldnt understand why I am sensitive just over one photo. And I couldnt explain myself well enough. Coz feelings and sensitive such stuffs how to explain till its so clear right. Haiz. So upset when he said he dun wana talk anymore. All I wana hear is his heartfelt words. Now... I'm feeling numb. I dun have the urge to want for him or to lose him. He'll be leaving soon for taiwan anyway. I duno what to do or say now. I duno what will happen the next moment. Maybe he will just decide to give up the relationship since its so tough on both sides. I dun want to think of what happen next or expect anything. Because I dun even noe what am I thinking about now and what I want. Still, deep within me, I'm scared of losing him...... My Dear. Till now, the words he said revolves in my mind. It makes me dun dare to think or what happen next between me and him. Should I really just withdraw? Zzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home