think twice..
Haiz finally formatted the pc. Hmm lately some things happened. Initially it was not very smooth now its better. But something else happened again. As usual I would browse through friendster.. And I saw his pic and her pic... Argh~ It makes me feel so bothered. All that thoughts about him is back in my mind. He said he doesnt like her when I asked him. He said they arent in contact anymore. He said......... And, now they are together. Were he lying to me or they got in contact again? I feel so bothered about it. I wana know the truth. I wana know why. Why I've done so much but he never even give me a chance. Haiz.
Think twice. I really dun wana hurt 'him'. I thought no one's on my mind already. But I was wrong. He's still on my mind. Someone else too I guess. They have been on my mind. Only when something happen then I realise. So I should think twice on my behavior towards 'him' from now on. Afraid to hurt 'him'. Dun wish to lose 'him' too. Its not that he's nice to me so I think this way. I know I have abit of feeling for him too. But I need time to sort things out. To forget those feelings I have for those I shouldnt. Then can I 100% enjoy with 'him'. Haiz...
Think twice. I really dun wana hurt 'him'. I thought no one's on my mind already. But I was wrong. He's still on my mind. Someone else too I guess. They have been on my mind. Only when something happen then I realise. So I should think twice on my behavior towards 'him' from now on. Afraid to hurt 'him'. Dun wish to lose 'him' too. Its not that he's nice to me so I think this way. I know I have abit of feeling for him too. But I need time to sort things out. To forget those feelings I have for those I shouldnt. Then can I 100% enjoy with 'him'. Haiz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home