Confused~
He is so perfect, till I feel its so weird. We are going out these days. But I feel kinda pressurised? Coz he's so perfect. Feelings for him is not really there yet and I'm not mentally prepared. FOLLOW MY HEART. I have to always remember this. But sometimes I'm afraid, if I just follow my feelings he'll be forever gone. I'm just scared of losing someone like him. But I dun want to feel so pressurised. I've been upsetting him. I duno how strong can one determination be. I do not dare to expect for anything. I've been feeling confused about how I feel towards him. Its not like before. The feeling is not that strong, and it just dun seems natural. Guess I can only FOLLOW MY HEART even if I have to hurt him. I hope things get sort out soon. Maybe I have not been resting enough too. Having sore throat and flu. *huggss

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home