job~~~~ =(
Hmm back from taiwan, means job hunting tine! Sobs. Ya la I'm lazy to hunt for job n on top of it, i duno wat field should i hunt for! Can someone help me! Sobs. So clueless. I said I will leave this company by July the latest. I reli hope I can find my future soon lo. Haiz work work work... :'( I am not advancing in this company, so I have to leave. But I dun quite look forward to the next job. Kinda worried what it would turn out to be. Guess it is coz i dun even noe what am I looking at. What should I do?? Reli need some advice. Haiz. So fan~~~~~~ =( Crack my brain tml bah. *growing white hair le :'(
Have been boring these few days. Missing dear~~ =( As usual, weekends will be meeting up wif frenz for chats n such. Shopping? Nah had enough haha spend so much le. But the job issue have been bugging me. For so long....... Sometimes I juz feel like............. Arghhhh. Can I just dun bother n work for my present company forever. Zzz. But I just cant let myself waste my youth away like that. Brain cells dying le la. Haiz. Suan le. =(
Hmm this year bdae duno how to celebrate. Thou is 21st, but no idea oso. Plan some activites with frenz bah. Dear wun be around anyway =(
Life seems so meaningless lo. Without him.. And keep bothering about job. I'm nt happy with my life now! Argh. Dun even have e motivation to clear my table n such. I cant stand it messy n want to clean it up but just.... Li4 bu4 cong2 xin1. >.<
Well time to go to bed.. This coming sat hope to go beach or such. Stay in town also nothin much. Maybe take a walk at Mount Faber? Never been there before. Maybe I should take up some courses... Haiz what is my aim in life. Stay happy, have a stable income enough for family n me to live comfortably, have a loving husband, take good care of my pets, n lastly enjoy life.. In my own way~
I think I will do much better with dear around. He is my mental support bah. Then I would not be so down le. And I do better with friends around me. Cant stand being lonely >.<
Have been boring these few days. Missing dear~~ =( As usual, weekends will be meeting up wif frenz for chats n such. Shopping? Nah had enough haha spend so much le. But the job issue have been bugging me. For so long....... Sometimes I juz feel like............. Arghhhh. Can I just dun bother n work for my present company forever. Zzz. But I just cant let myself waste my youth away like that. Brain cells dying le la. Haiz. Suan le. =(
Hmm this year bdae duno how to celebrate. Thou is 21st, but no idea oso. Plan some activites with frenz bah. Dear wun be around anyway =(
Life seems so meaningless lo. Without him.. And keep bothering about job. I'm nt happy with my life now! Argh. Dun even have e motivation to clear my table n such. I cant stand it messy n want to clean it up but just.... Li4 bu4 cong2 xin1. >.<
Well time to go to bed.. This coming sat hope to go beach or such. Stay in town also nothin much. Maybe take a walk at Mount Faber? Never been there before. Maybe I should take up some courses... Haiz what is my aim in life. Stay happy, have a stable income enough for family n me to live comfortably, have a loving husband, take good care of my pets, n lastly enjoy life.. In my own way~
I think I will do much better with dear around. He is my mental support bah. Then I would not be so down le. And I do better with friends around me. Cant stand being lonely >.<

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home