Feeling very tired now. Din have anough slp last nite thanks to the stupid workings hrs I'm having. Hope after tonight's rest i'll feel better.
Hmm... Definition of my life right now? Work for the sake of working... I'm feeling so lost. Duno how to pick up the pieces and put them back together. Or maybe I'm just too tired at the moment to do that. Or perhaps I'll feel better after sharing with someone. I just cant make anything out of it right now argh. Thou I really wish to. One week. And he'll be back. Lots to catch up on. I'm not going to waste the 2weeks again.
Hope Sat can meet up with a fren have a nice lunch.. Cant go out on sun coz mon need wake up at 5am. Haiz. Sickening.
I miss him. So much. I just miss him. Nothing else.
Hmm... Definition of my life right now? Work for the sake of working... I'm feeling so lost. Duno how to pick up the pieces and put them back together. Or maybe I'm just too tired at the moment to do that. Or perhaps I'll feel better after sharing with someone. I just cant make anything out of it right now argh. Thou I really wish to. One week. And he'll be back. Lots to catch up on. I'm not going to waste the 2weeks again.
Hope Sat can meet up with a fren have a nice lunch.. Cant go out on sun coz mon need wake up at 5am. Haiz. Sickening.
I miss him. So much. I just miss him. Nothing else.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home