SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Gone

I feel so hurt. Shattered. Lost. No motivation for anything anymore. New job? I think I need some time to think about it. Lost all my fighting spirit.

Everyone makes mistakes. I am trying to learn. I remembered all that you told me. But now? What should I do tell me. What I do or say is wrong. I dun study psychology. I am a human too. No matter how strong I am, I have emotions. And I have fallen this time. Really. In such a confused state of mind. I dun tink anyone can help me anymore. Only myself. Only u, the one I put e most faith in. Haiz.

I noe the things that I am saying now is very scary. Please. Everyone just let me be alone dun come asking me what happen and such. All I want is to be alone.

You noe, I have tot so much about where to go during the 2weeks. ECP chalet, have bbq together.. tour sentosa.. and still thinking. But they are of no use now. At least they do serve a purpose to the rest. Unlike me. Useless.

So lost as to what is going to happen after this second. New boss calling me about job.. Manager asking me about my resignation... People irritating me during work... Dump myself into everything to forget the heartpain? Guess it doesnt work for me. Live half consciously I guess. Just rot away. Bury myself in my sorrows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home