Argh~~~~~~~
Angry angry angry!! Upset la~~~!!! 4 days is like taking forever! ZZZ. Not excited anymore towards his return. I noe he'll be upset to hear me saying this. I duno if he still read my blog sometimes. But I reli dun wana say it u noe! I reli dun wana be moody and throw tantrum everyday tis few days u noe. But I just cant help it. It's making me so... Zzz. Moodswing~~~ Arghhhhhhhhhh. Craving for sweet stuffs. Why? Coz it release a hormone which makes one happy. Haiz. Yah dat why i've been craving for sweet stuff lately. I lack of attention, love, concern............. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I wanted to clean up his room for him after work on fri so dat he comes home on sat with a nice fresh room. I will still do it coz i wana do it for him. But not with the happy spirits le. Haiz. Dun even feel like smsing him say wat i wan him buy for me and our plans on wat to do when he's back. Haiz. I reli dun wish things to be bad when he's back. Only for this 2 weeks. But i'm really not feeling good at all. And I cant hide and duno how to hide. All I need is comfort from him. At least some words of comforts. But nothing. Even if I throw a small tantrum. I dun wana say too much. Coz he will say all tis make him stress. Then I throw a small tantrum to show i am really feeling so unhappy, he doesnt bother. Haiz. I duno. Maybe he's busy planning a surprise or whatever. I really duno. But I dun see the reason to just leave me alone like dat. Everyday I will feel like crying whenever I think of all this... Haiz...... Just work and slp and let days pass then. I just wana cry............ In my dreams...... By myself............ Since he doesnt want to giv me comfort anymore.
Anyone, dun ask me anything about what is happening. I just wana express myself in my blog. I dun need questions or answers. I would appreciate if I were to be treated normally. I will hide my sorrows deep in myself.
Anyone, dun ask me anything about what is happening. I just wana express myself in my blog. I dun need questions or answers. I would appreciate if I were to be treated normally. I will hide my sorrows deep in myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home