SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Marriage??

Hmm.. Seems like.. A Love relationship is... 2 person getting together.. And with the mindset of marriage one day.. If any one of them cannot meet the wife/husband material.. Then they will just break up.. Coz it defeats the purpose of being together then. After they get together, have the mindset of marriage, then after marriage comes their first baby... I think this is what I'm facing now? When people around keep teasing me about marriage and such. When he hint me from time to time that the gf he wants now is someone to be his wife in the future. Not just a gf. Stress? Hmm hai hao la not really. Just that I kind of understand something more about life bah.. And I'm not that young anymore anyway haha. I'm not one who really enjoys being single. Maybe coz I'm used to being attached? Hmm more or less bah I guess.. Never really sorted out the difference in my life or how I feel when I was single and attached. For now... I just dun really want to listen to people pushing me for marriage or even having a baby once I get married.. Well I'm just not prepared for it now. Of coz I look forward for a future with him.. And step by step both of us will walk together.. Not people pushing me now and then.. It's useless.. It wun get into my head.. I will only do it when I like it. That's me. Yes stubborn. Haha. This is my happiness. Who cares what others say? Hmmmf.

You know.. I have always love to take beautiful photos.. Went to this model agency before.. Was offered to take a package of $500 including portfolio and grooming courses and such... Just now saw some pics of my sis's fren... She is a freelance model. It really make me want to do it so much.. I have been wanting to do it le.. My plan is.. After slimming down... Go sign up for the package.. I love taking photos.. But... I have this stupid keloid scar on my thigh and right shoulder.. The one on the right shoulder is so... Like how to take beautiful photos like that? Haiz. Then my teeth aint straight at all. Sobs. I will take a personal portfolio someday.. To keep my own.. But I dun wan to have such all those photos.. If I am a freelance model.. From time to time I can take different type of photos... Portraying different feelings... Well of coz it's not guaranteed that I will get alot assignment once I finish my courses.. It's depending on how well my portfolio is taken and of coz competition and some luck bah.. And the chances of not getting assignment is there also.. I dun think so lowly of myself la.. Just that with those stuff that really affect the photos.. Haiz =( Just wana do the things I want while I still can.. Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home