SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hehe I woke up at 5+pm today~ :p Coz slept at 6.30am in the morning mah haha.. Ok yesterday was considered splurging. But nevermind la its over~ >.< Today I'm so lazy. Uploading photos surf net... Haha..

Hmm dear just went back yesterday... I have decided to persevere till he's back for good.. Then we shall nurture our relationship.. Till then... For now.. Duno what to say about us bah... Hmmmm haiz. I dun reli noe how he feels deep in his heart too. Guess he dun wana express much also since he is now overseas. Maybe he feels wait till he's back then we do something about it bah. Or maybe he just doesnt noe how to do so bah. Well, other than waiting till he's back.. Practically nothing much can be done to improve things bah... Haiz...

Nonetheless I miss him so much. Guess the fear in me is stopping me from doing something about it. Haiz. Shall learn as I go bah. No one will noe what will happen tomorrow. Cherish and treasure all your loved ones always... Past mistakes will be taken as lessons learned.. Work hard on the present... And look forward to the future...

This half year... I gona conc on slimming down.. And some toning if my lazy brain wana work.. Haha.. Find my field of interest and get on with it from 2008... Finally its time to get serious and think about work haha. >.<>.<

Hao bah now go clear my table.. Have been stacking up haha.. Tomorrow back to work le =( >.< Hmmmf sobs. Btw, look forward to hk trip next yr :p I NOE by then everything will be in place le. And we will enjoy the whole trip entirely. I love you dear....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home