SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hmm how shall I celebrate my 21st? 4mths away.. It gona be soon ok! Hehe yeah~ :p *why leh? guess?? Cheeky~~** Chalet? Eh dun feel like spending so much actually.. In fact dun feel like spending! Lol. Maybe not just hold something then get everyone to come bah. Think most prob I will be celebrating it a few times with different groups of frenz n family haha. Like that then fun mah. Every celebration gona be different. Depending on what that group wants to do :p Yeah so it shall be this way I guess =)

So bored.. Gona go to bed soon. Tommorow gona meet sec sch dance senior for dinner with sis. Hehe. But when I looked at my wardrobe just now, sobsss. Why my clothes still so little. Still only a few pieces when I have been shopping?? Just mon-fri I wear 5tops to work le. Zzz. Ok out of those 5, 3 is my fav match with mini skirts. Just my style bah. :p But I tell myself next week onwards must work hard on exercising regularly le ^.^ There is a top I just dun wana give away. Its XS la. Its just nice fitting and the length enough to cover when match with mini skirts. But its near to turtle neck de. So seems that it has shrunk abit lately. Issit coz I haven been wearin it? I feel like going back to FACE and buy again. I love dat tee~ >.< Ok this is it. Tml go marina square FACE and hunt for new ones! :p They dun really have alot different designs thou. But HOPE I can get something! Or I gona be upset again sobs.

As for getting a job.. Not yet bah.. Wll start hunting in nov? Now wana work hard on making my face mei mei and slim down! Hmmmf! Slimming down doesnt need $ de. Just work hard!!! Thou my working hrs reli like shit, but determination will make me pull through! :p Then no more fats for dear to pinch when he comes back! Kekekeke :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home