SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, August 26, 2007

:p

Hee finally tue afternoon had my stitched REMOVED! :p Ate so much things hee. Have a sweet tooth these few days. Think coz 1week take plain porridge~ >.< Haha. So from mon onwards back to normal! :p Tomorrow having pizzahut limited edition cheddar bites! Hee. Heard its yummy hehe. Pray tml afternoon weather is good. Hee plan to go cycling! Yeah~ :p Mon then clean cages lo.. Tue onwards go jogging whenever free kekez..

Aww 21st birthday.. I wish.. To treat my face clogged pores prob.. To learn singing.. And of coz some other stuffs like learn dancing, go for holidays.. But these can wait.. Just very much wan make my face pretty. Sobs. And wan to learn basic singing at least >.<>.< Means I gona do it like next yr at least. Then 4yrs down the road... =)

Haiz but all this takes $... Which ones first.. Actually learning new stuffs and holiday can wait la.. Face the longer you wait it becomes harder to treat.. Braces also.. Should I start treating my face... Then next year braces after treating my face... >.<

But I dun wana just sign up for any facial package. Who knows it doesnt work. Thinking of seeing my company doc~ >.< Get discount~ Lol.

Ok time for bed..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home