Hmm... Friends.. These few years, I have got new friends.. Old friends drifting apart.. Not that I have new friends and I forget my old friends la. How I hope I could feel being 'wanted' by them. Most of the time it is me who have been asking friends out. Sadly, not many of them have asked me out freqeuntly. I asked them out coz I wish to continue to be in touch with them. They are people who is in my heart. But when we meet up, the feeling might not be the same as before. Especially when we have not been in touch for very long. I hope and always try to nurture those feelings again. I know they might not be the same again. But it does not matter. What matters is that both of you feel comfortable with each other once again. There are friendships where there are tied knots.. I hope to untie them one day. Everytime I look through my handphone contacts, I feel paiseh/unwilling, to contact some of them.. But still, no matter what, I wana keep them in my heart.. Coz once we are friends, we will always be... I never thought of breaking up a friendship and such. Least till now nothing has made me want to do so. And, when my big day comes, I hope to see all my friends to be there witnessing my happiness and rejoicing for me. I know I will be really happy that day =)
Yesterday's valentine day was relaxing.. Berry and I went to Sentosa to see flowers! Hehe. The flowers were not as beautiful thou, as compared to those I saw years ago during the flower display. But of coz we had a good time :p Walking around the flower garden hehe. Dear was not very happy yesterday coz of his work. Plus he was not feeling well. Sobs. Still, he tried his best to keep me company. Thnx dear =) We had dinner at ecp hk cafe. Eek the food standard dropped. Hmmmf. Nx time go to the one at East Coast Road. Hope that one maintained the standard >.< After dinner we strolled by the beach. Sobs yesterday I only saw one star! =( Too much clouds. Sobs. Nevertheless, I love the sea breeze, the sound of the waves, and the stars (if there is any >.< ) It feels so nice and serene there. But dear was not feeling well then so I din feel that good either >.< Overall, I still love my day. Coz hardly can have the whole day with dear. Kekez. All was nice except dear's work. If not he would have enjoyed as much as me too >.<
Hao le I am feeling so sleepy now. Yesterday not enough sleep. Argh.
Yesterday's valentine day was relaxing.. Berry and I went to Sentosa to see flowers! Hehe. The flowers were not as beautiful thou, as compared to those I saw years ago during the flower display. But of coz we had a good time :p Walking around the flower garden hehe. Dear was not very happy yesterday coz of his work. Plus he was not feeling well. Sobs. Still, he tried his best to keep me company. Thnx dear =) We had dinner at ecp hk cafe. Eek the food standard dropped. Hmmmf. Nx time go to the one at East Coast Road. Hope that one maintained the standard >.< After dinner we strolled by the beach. Sobs yesterday I only saw one star! =( Too much clouds. Sobs. Nevertheless, I love the sea breeze, the sound of the waves, and the stars (if there is any >.< ) It feels so nice and serene there. But dear was not feeling well then so I din feel that good either >.< Overall, I still love my day. Coz hardly can have the whole day with dear. Kekez. All was nice except dear's work. If not he would have enjoyed as much as me too >.<
Hao le I am feeling so sleepy now. Yesterday not enough sleep. Argh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home