SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

>.<

Sobs backpain. Just went to polyclinic see doc. So lazy to blog. Tired, not enough sleep >.< But still wana complain haha. Doc say caused by bad posture. Specialist say is slipped disc send me for physio. Aiyo so fan! But both say if got numbness running down e affected side leg then see doc get referral. And just a min ago I felt something like cramp? Duno la. The doc was like saying he do not feel I need a referral. Today I took 2hrs off work to see doc, hopping to get referral. Then~ >.< Last time had a fall, hit head and hips. Never really do a proper check. Suspect is old injury. So how ah. Zzz. Q at polyclinic again? Argh. Hmm just pray pain go off by fri. Maybe mon i just go down get referral. Aiya why din I insist on referral just now. What I want is a proper check. Not just like that. But doc say by clinical examination he do not think there is a need for referral. Argh. Then I say why when I go shopping right leg doesnt ache but left leg feels the aching after some time. He say also duno why I feel the pain more on one side. Alamak! Kinda not satified leh. Thinking can I call tml, say I went to see doc today but din ask for refferal. Then decided I want to see a specialist. Can he just write for me? Alamak lazy to wait again. And by the time I knock off polyclinic close le mah. Say sat i go collect e referral la. Ok tml call haha. Not like I never see doc before. I just saw him today mah. Think checked by specialist more detailed then I can put my mind at ease >.<

Soon.. Counting down.. 4wks dear is coming back!!! Yeah~~~~~ Hee hen qi dai. And wonder what is going to happen next.. Argh hao settle my back pain first la! It is irritating me! I want to be pain free! Hmmmf. Finally debt free hee. Knee cap pain is muscle imbalance. Then this one leh... Should not be anything serious la. But just wana get it settled zzz >.< Hmmmmfff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home