Hmmmmf Arghhhhh.......... Just kicking some fuss here. Coz I have to! *angry* Just upset with myself la...!! Argh..... Some of you knows what have been bothering me lately rite. Was sooo worried that his promotion get affected coz of the stupid silly panda! I thought and thought.. Prayed and prayed...
And concluded! This matter doesnt concern the least bit abt his work or colleagues or superior what. This concerns the dept for overseas posting. It is admin prob what. So his superior should be more than happy that he is not telling him his prob then he have to relay the matter to the correct dept for him. Now that he has gone direct to the main dept regarding this issue, it is better right??? So his superior should not the least be unhappy about this. I kept thinking into detail about this... Yes they should not be unhappy at all! And they will not bully him in any way! Hmmmf... Stupid and silly panda... Ben si le~~~~~~~~ Qi si le~~~~~~~ Waargh........ Arghhhhhhhhh.................. Cannot stand myself. Dear bluff. He always say I am smart >.< Hmmmmfffffffffff.............
Still, I pray hard....... Pray that everything go smoothly for dear. Pray for him to come back safely on e 23rd. Aww~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And............ The stupid and silly panda to not think too much!!! Hmmmmf! Will always be the strong and smart little panda for dear! Anyone want me to take ad for nv say die panda brand batteries? Hahaha. Blah~! >.< Zen yang huh wo jiu shi da bu si! Hmmmmf........
And bad little panda........ Hmmmmf............ Dun hu si luan xiang le! Dear will be back soon! Then we will slowly straighten things out! Dun be anxious! Hmmmf.... Bad panda. Slowly............ Argh. Ok I will!!!! I tell myself I will. Hmmmmf! I must >.< Silly bad dumb dumb panda.
Everything will be fine! Dun worry so much. *pray hard hard for both of us* I love my dear.
Jiayouz to me and dear!!!! We will..........
And concluded! This matter doesnt concern the least bit abt his work or colleagues or superior what. This concerns the dept for overseas posting. It is admin prob what. So his superior should be more than happy that he is not telling him his prob then he have to relay the matter to the correct dept for him. Now that he has gone direct to the main dept regarding this issue, it is better right??? So his superior should not the least be unhappy about this. I kept thinking into detail about this... Yes they should not be unhappy at all! And they will not bully him in any way! Hmmmf... Stupid and silly panda... Ben si le~~~~~~~~ Qi si le~~~~~~~ Waargh........ Arghhhhhhhhh.................. Cannot stand myself. Dear bluff. He always say I am smart >.< Hmmmmfffffffffff.............
Still, I pray hard....... Pray that everything go smoothly for dear. Pray for him to come back safely on e 23rd. Aww~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And............ The stupid and silly panda to not think too much!!! Hmmmmf! Will always be the strong and smart little panda for dear! Anyone want me to take ad for nv say die panda brand batteries? Hahaha. Blah~! >.< Zen yang huh wo jiu shi da bu si! Hmmmmf........
And bad little panda........ Hmmmmf............ Dun hu si luan xiang le! Dear will be back soon! Then we will slowly straighten things out! Dun be anxious! Hmmmf.... Bad panda. Slowly............ Argh. Ok I will!!!! I tell myself I will. Hmmmmf! I must >.< Silly bad dumb dumb panda.
Everything will be fine! Dun worry so much. *pray hard hard for both of us* I love my dear.
Jiayouz to me and dear!!!! We will..........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home