Childish BOY
He : All my frenz n i rem wat u did to me tis ur jan-feb
me : then?
he : nothing.. my family n her family know who u r already n wat happen
me : then? come straight to e point la. at dat time she was so desperate needin a fren. if ur wan blame me or watever go ahead. if i had known ur dislike me dat much i wouldnt hav agreed to be sister n show my irritating face. (in my heart, i tot, might as well tell me earlier wat i wun attend e weddin at all since i put him off so much)
he : no reply
me : juz say wat u wan. wats ur purpose of tellin me all this.
Damm fed up with this irritating person. In jan, my fren decide she do not want to marry the guy. She have agreed to e rom in mar before that. That day she was so desperate and scared. She was crying when I spoke to her on the fone. I rushed down in the mid of a colleague's wedding. As her fren, I would support her so long that is what she wants and she is happy. So that day she said she do not want to marry this guy. He told her that he wants to ask all his frenz to go down and persuade her to marry him.
So till today, he hates me for not telling her to marry him instead. Not helping him la. Siao. Why would I force my fren to do something she do not want. He must be mad zzz. And now they are already married what. What is the problem now huh. Petty unreasonable childish BOY! So fake ok this person. When dear came back in july we met up he pretended nothing happen. During the wedding dinner also. Then now? He dislike me say la. Dun have to act good guy la. I was still so naive to think that he was mature enough to understand the situation then. Coz he did not really presented to me that he dislikes me since that incident. Haiz he really disappoint me lor. 25yrs old married been through NS but such attitude and mindset.
So I just called my fren. She told me coz she asked him whether he wants to come to my party but he angrily replied no. And kept asking her not to go. But she said she will go. So he said next time whatever that she has decided on, dun need to ask him already. So she replied : I am not asking you I am tellin you. Him : Then dun even tell me next time. She : Ok I wun tell you anything even if you ask me next time
So after that he not happy la so smsed me the above lor. Eh pls la it has been 10mths back ok. Whoever who stand by her when she did not want to marry him then he hate la. Duno what issit that he wants la. They are already married what. She told me she feels that after marriage he is worse. She says worse come to worse divorce lor. What to do haiz~ I asked why she agreed to marry him in the first place. She says coz feel that he still loves her and dote on her alot. Yup I said but did it occur to her that such problems will occur? She says see how lor. And I guess more is to come lor. Even a small issue like not going to a JB trip with him he muz kick a fuss saying why she goes wif us ONCE before last time then cannot go with him. Haiz. I told her that she is really a nice girl lor. After been through so much with him, and knowing that there is really things that they cannot work out, but she still gave him a chance by marrying him. Then he also dislikes her to go out wif me, the godsis, and the godbro. Coz we are the BAD GUYS in his heart what. Please la go look into the mirror and do some self reflection. What has he done that the wife did not want to marry him back then? And can you imagine, last time when I just know him through my fren, he even chats with me on the fone often and ask me not to tell my fren. He say things like 'you like to go swimming i go with you la. My gf dun like.' 'Aiya if my gf like you like that then good.' The BEST one ' if I dun have ***, I would like woo you instead' What the heck... My stand as a fren I really would not encourage her to marry him. But still in the end when she decides to marry him, I was by her side. If I do not want to give them my blessings I would not have even attended the wedding, not mentioning that I even agreed to help her out as sister ok. I am not like him so fake. If I dun like it I wun do it. To give him FACE. It's his prob ok. Zzz.
Well I dun care what is he going to do to him. I am not scared lor. Harass me and I will not hesitate to report to the police ok. And he better not touch my dear. If not I will be disliking him instead zzz.
me : then?
he : nothing.. my family n her family know who u r already n wat happen
me : then? come straight to e point la. at dat time she was so desperate needin a fren. if ur wan blame me or watever go ahead. if i had known ur dislike me dat much i wouldnt hav agreed to be sister n show my irritating face. (in my heart, i tot, might as well tell me earlier wat i wun attend e weddin at all since i put him off so much)
he : no reply
me : juz say wat u wan. wats ur purpose of tellin me all this.
Damm fed up with this irritating person. In jan, my fren decide she do not want to marry the guy. She have agreed to e rom in mar before that. That day she was so desperate and scared. She was crying when I spoke to her on the fone. I rushed down in the mid of a colleague's wedding. As her fren, I would support her so long that is what she wants and she is happy. So that day she said she do not want to marry this guy. He told her that he wants to ask all his frenz to go down and persuade her to marry him.
So till today, he hates me for not telling her to marry him instead. Not helping him la. Siao. Why would I force my fren to do something she do not want. He must be mad zzz. And now they are already married what. What is the problem now huh. Petty unreasonable childish BOY! So fake ok this person. When dear came back in july we met up he pretended nothing happen. During the wedding dinner also. Then now? He dislike me say la. Dun have to act good guy la. I was still so naive to think that he was mature enough to understand the situation then. Coz he did not really presented to me that he dislikes me since that incident. Haiz he really disappoint me lor. 25yrs old married been through NS but such attitude and mindset.
So I just called my fren. She told me coz she asked him whether he wants to come to my party but he angrily replied no. And kept asking her not to go. But she said she will go. So he said next time whatever that she has decided on, dun need to ask him already. So she replied : I am not asking you I am tellin you. Him : Then dun even tell me next time. She : Ok I wun tell you anything even if you ask me next time
So after that he not happy la so smsed me the above lor. Eh pls la it has been 10mths back ok. Whoever who stand by her when she did not want to marry him then he hate la. Duno what issit that he wants la. They are already married what. She told me she feels that after marriage he is worse. She says worse come to worse divorce lor. What to do haiz~ I asked why she agreed to marry him in the first place. She says coz feel that he still loves her and dote on her alot. Yup I said but did it occur to her that such problems will occur? She says see how lor. And I guess more is to come lor. Even a small issue like not going to a JB trip with him he muz kick a fuss saying why she goes wif us ONCE before last time then cannot go with him. Haiz. I told her that she is really a nice girl lor. After been through so much with him, and knowing that there is really things that they cannot work out, but she still gave him a chance by marrying him. Then he also dislikes her to go out wif me, the godsis, and the godbro. Coz we are the BAD GUYS in his heart what. Please la go look into the mirror and do some self reflection. What has he done that the wife did not want to marry him back then? And can you imagine, last time when I just know him through my fren, he even chats with me on the fone often and ask me not to tell my fren. He say things like 'you like to go swimming i go with you la. My gf dun like.' 'Aiya if my gf like you like that then good.' The BEST one ' if I dun have ***, I would like woo you instead' What the heck... My stand as a fren I really would not encourage her to marry him. But still in the end when she decides to marry him, I was by her side. If I do not want to give them my blessings I would not have even attended the wedding, not mentioning that I even agreed to help her out as sister ok. I am not like him so fake. If I dun like it I wun do it. To give him FACE. It's his prob ok. Zzz.
Well I dun care what is he going to do to him. I am not scared lor. Harass me and I will not hesitate to report to the police ok. And he better not touch my dear. If not I will be disliking him instead zzz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home