SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Friends...

Hmm... Lately I felt so left out during an event... I did not tell them thou. Only told the main person. I really hope everything is back to normal after dat day. And our friendship bond gets stronger and stronger. I still want them to be my good friends. I hope that they think the same way too. Sat is coming soon~ =) I'm happy of coz. Will be really glad when I see them with their blessings for me. And not forgetting the photo-taking. Just too bad Dear cannot be around =( Well nothing can be done about it mah. So look forward to one mth later bah =) Hmm thinking if I should invite some people. Feel like inviting them. But it came across my mind that this time round I want to only invite those I really regard as friends, not colleagues or such. And afraid that some friends would be left out too if I were to ask them along. Dilemma >.< Maybe I should just go ahead and invite whoever who comes to my mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home