Lost~
Aww 2nd day of cny has passed. Its not e angbao that counts. Its the bond. Glad we are still a crazy big family haha :p Hmm so tired. Tis few days dreamt alot in my slp. Especially eve's nite and last nite. That's why I woke up with a slight headache on e first day of cny. Hmmmf. Pray hard tonite I can have a good slp >.<
Sobs 2 more days back to work! I duno what to say about this part of myself. I have been thinking, I hate this job for the odd hours and most importantly the advancements. This job practically has no advancements. But I duno where to go. No one is helping me. Everyone says look for a job look for a job... But what job?? What do I want in my life? Last time, I wanted a job which can give me job advancements so that I can have better earnings in the future for my future family. Lately, I thought. If I had to work beyond normal working hours, I would have lesser time with my kids. How?? Should I go back to my own field? I would very much like to further my studies in veterinary. But look at me. Take up loan again? I have already a rough plan for 5years down the road. Haiz. I need to discuss with someone closely involved in my near future. Thou I always believe my future is in my own hands, I do not want to plan on my own and not considering others that would come into my life later on. Maybe I am not a risk taker. Or perhaps I would just always place him on the top list. I duno. Need to discuss.
Hmm how nice if I can go on a holiday now. Just go to a place where I can experience new things, enjoy the fresh air, play all I want. I am Lost.
Sobs 2 more days back to work! I duno what to say about this part of myself. I have been thinking, I hate this job for the odd hours and most importantly the advancements. This job practically has no advancements. But I duno where to go. No one is helping me. Everyone says look for a job look for a job... But what job?? What do I want in my life? Last time, I wanted a job which can give me job advancements so that I can have better earnings in the future for my future family. Lately, I thought. If I had to work beyond normal working hours, I would have lesser time with my kids. How?? Should I go back to my own field? I would very much like to further my studies in veterinary. But look at me. Take up loan again? I have already a rough plan for 5years down the road. Haiz. I need to discuss with someone closely involved in my near future. Thou I always believe my future is in my own hands, I do not want to plan on my own and not considering others that would come into my life later on. Maybe I am not a risk taker. Or perhaps I would just always place him on the top list. I duno. Need to discuss.
Hmm how nice if I can go on a holiday now. Just go to a place where I can experience new things, enjoy the fresh air, play all I want. I am Lost.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home