Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmm now that I found out, feel kinda... Uneasy bah. Thinking if he will enjoy the trip not. And everything is too late for a change now. Hmm thou I will feel scared to shop alone, but for him to feel better and to reli enjoy his holiday his own break.... It will be so selfish of me if I were to be he only one enjoyin and looking forward to this. And hk itinerary is kinda hard to plan leh! Other than shopping not much interesting things to do le! Hmm have to grab the brochures at the airport and look hard! Presently only have ocean park, the peak, avenue of stars and symphony of lights, stanley market. Of coz too much shopping makes me tired too. But I'm so anxious to go shopping there coz I heard alot nice clothes mah. In sg I could hardly get what I want. So limited clothes and choices in my cupboard =( So thou it gona be tired shopping all day, but I hope I will like the clothes there and I can really shop happily. Its so sad that each time I go shopping in sg, I could not get anything I like! Its not that I must buy something when I go shopping. But I hope to get something I like coz I want to have more variety in my cupboard. And how long once do your see me buying clothes and such when I go shopping in sg? Thats why I feel so sad. And hope this hk trip can really make my day. I dun mind spending the money. Everyday work and work only pay bills and such. I need rewards for myself too. But its different for dear. He dun have the craving to buy and shop. So a little bit of shopping is fine for him. Like just relax walk walk see see. But too much shopping will be fustrating, tiring and boring for him. I dun want to see him unhappy. Holiday is for everyone to take a break in whatever way they think it is a good break. I hope I can make things work and dear and I will benefit from this holiday. Hmmmmm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home