Time???
I duno wat am i tinkin now. Reli after tis blog i gona slp vy tired. I'm tinkin nw of e conversation we had juz nw. Seems like we gona drift apart in time to come. Coz of work less time tog and e problems arisin. It makes me feel uncomfortable somehow dat darling does not like to come over my hse anymore. Haiz sobz. Seems so..... Argh i duno how to say it. Juz feel we may drift apart in time to come. I reli hope and pray hard evreything will be fine our relationship can take tis obstacles. Someone giv me e hope pls. I duno how darling is feelin abt it rite nw or most probably he's alreay alsp coz he's tired and has to wake up at 9am tml. Hmm Darling hope we can be together forever I LOVE YOU........ *HUGZ*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home