Heart sinks.....
Itz 2+am nw darling has juz gone to bed. He needs to go to J8 early to meet his shop manager for some schedule stuffs. Wana blog before i slp.
My heart sank when i heard darling say he's nt comin oso tml anymore. It sank deeper when i asked are we still meeting for dinner and he says perhaps. I expected his ans. But i was still upset. Coz of some reasons he's nt comin over my hse so often anymore. Reli enjoy darling cuddling wif me on bed juz cuddling and resting do u noe. He is goin to start work on MON and me gona start my training on TUE. We are goin to be both busy working. We'll have less time tog. And i guess most probably i wun be seein him tml. Haiz. When my heart sank juz nw my eyes filled wif tears. But i held them back. I duno y oso perhaps i treasure e times wif him and was kinda upset i cant see him tml. Haiz.
Haiz. We planned to watch a movie on MON but i've checked and theres no sneak preview for dat show so MON we wun be watchin anymore. I'll check wif him wat time he wokrin on MON. Luckily i've juz bought my bus concession today. so most probably MON i'll be goin over to Woodlands to visit him. Nvm itz juz an half har direct trip fr SK. Would like to visit him too. I miz u darling. Nite love ya.
My heart sank when i heard darling say he's nt comin oso tml anymore. It sank deeper when i asked are we still meeting for dinner and he says perhaps. I expected his ans. But i was still upset. Coz of some reasons he's nt comin over my hse so often anymore. Reli enjoy darling cuddling wif me on bed juz cuddling and resting do u noe. He is goin to start work on MON and me gona start my training on TUE. We are goin to be both busy working. We'll have less time tog. And i guess most probably i wun be seein him tml. Haiz. When my heart sank juz nw my eyes filled wif tears. But i held them back. I duno y oso perhaps i treasure e times wif him and was kinda upset i cant see him tml. Haiz.
Haiz. We planned to watch a movie on MON but i've checked and theres no sneak preview for dat show so MON we wun be watchin anymore. I'll check wif him wat time he wokrin on MON. Luckily i've juz bought my bus concession today. so most probably MON i'll be goin over to Woodlands to visit him. Nvm itz juz an half har direct trip fr SK. Would like to visit him too. I miz u darling. Nite love ya.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home