Hehe
Hmm it is already 2+ in the morning now. I'll be sleeping before 3am bah have to wake up at 0830 tml eh haha.
Hmm haven been blogging for 2 days bah. Well on WED I went KBOX with friends and we did had a great time there! :p THUR darling came my house at 1+pm with a huge MASHIMARO! Hehez was happy and i expected it. He did gave me some hints the night before or perhaps he accidentally let it out did not intend to tell me hint de hehe. Then we went for sake sushi buffet kekez. Had a great time today also.
Anyway I am now all ready to take whatever difficulty I am going to face for my upcoming job at MOS burger. Hmm I will try my very best to earn more. Want give mum abit $ bah. Hmm all the best to myself ah! Anyway darling got a job at Orange Julius too~ :p All the best to darling too! Jiayouz! :Þ
Hmm tomorrow I will be having my class bbq. Hopes everything turns out fine and everyone enjoys it!
Hmm haven been blogging for 2 days bah. Well on WED I went KBOX with friends and we did had a great time there! :p THUR darling came my house at 1+pm with a huge MASHIMARO! Hehez was happy and i expected it. He did gave me some hints the night before or perhaps he accidentally let it out did not intend to tell me hint de hehe. Then we went for sake sushi buffet kekez. Had a great time today also.
Anyway I am now all ready to take whatever difficulty I am going to face for my upcoming job at MOS burger. Hmm I will try my very best to earn more. Want give mum abit $ bah. Hmm all the best to myself ah! Anyway darling got a job at Orange Julius too~ :p All the best to darling too! Jiayouz! :Þ
Hmm tomorrow I will be having my class bbq. Hopes everything turns out fine and everyone enjoys it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home