Hehe I gona work at MOS Burger !!
Kekekekez I AM SO HAPPY TODAY!!! HEHEHEHEHE GONA WORK AT MOS BURGER LE!!! ERM MONDAY START WORK BAH!!! Hehez! Finally I've found a job! They offer me $3.50/hr la. Well thou the pay is low but I've always wanted to work in fastfood restaurants because I feel it would be soo fun!! But often I had better pay job so I didnt really consider fastfood rstuarants as a choice. But well since I cant find a job no harm trying working there right? At least I would have some Food and Beverages experience hehez. After school reopens, I am going to work part-time lo. They are offering me FRI nite, SAT and SUN. But I am not sure SAT and SUN is full day or half day ah. Haha they did not tell me during the interview just now. Hopefully one of the days is full and one is half day. But I feel most probably they would want me to work full day on SAT and SUN. So now I pray Yr2 timetable would not be till so late in the noon. Then I could spend some time with darling. Or he would be sad eh. Hmm darling ah dun worry I would make time for you ah silly dun sad k. Kekez. Well haha wah I gona be busy sia I have my pets to takecare of too. Hehez woa somehow I am looking forward to this busy life! I am sure I would enjoy it! I hate boredom! Hehez.. And I am sure I can manage it dun worry huh darling and all friends!!! Hehez..
Hmm now I have no worries ah I have a job kekez only thing I am worrying about is my organic chem results. Scared I fail lor. Wah tolongz please dun fail please let me pass ah kevin. Just hate the idea of retaking lo. So sianz take twice leh. So please please let me pass ah. Hehez. Thanks! (I said thanks le wor kevin! (Wahahahah lolz...)
Hee I am abit of crazy happy today hehez because I found a job! Hehehehehz.. So that is all!! Hehehz.. Will update after the crew meeting this SAT okz! Kekekez... :Þ
Hmm now I have no worries ah I have a job kekez only thing I am worrying about is my organic chem results. Scared I fail lor. Wah tolongz please dun fail please let me pass ah kevin. Just hate the idea of retaking lo. So sianz take twice leh. So please please let me pass ah. Hehez. Thanks! (I said thanks le wor kevin! (Wahahahah lolz...)
Hee I am abit of crazy happy today hehez because I found a job! Hehehehehz.. So that is all!! Hehehz.. Will update after the crew meeting this SAT okz! Kekekez... :Þ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home