SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Upset.......

Was happy workin ydae 18 JUN FRI. When i came hm my happiness was gone. U r e one who makes me happy and makes me sad. I've said tings over and over again. I dun wana say it again. U duno how i feel. I noe wat u r tryin to tell me. But i duno e ans. No pt askin me time and again and when i say dun say le i duno u keep askin. No pt keep stresin me i duno e ans. It makes me so fed up and upset wif u. I dun feel ur understandin. I'm juz liek tokin to e wall when i say 'dun say le'. Suan le i dun wana tok abt it anymore. Say wat u wan ok. I would nt ask u dun say le. I will ans u everytime u ask nvm itz fine wif it. I'll juz weep alone datz me no one understand how i feel or perhaps wat saddens me is u duno how i feel. U hurt me. Nvm............. *cry*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home