Story of Babyland... :p

Tis is tatty! Babyhao bought me on Valentine;s Day de! Kekez.. :p Cute and innocent my tatty! Heez..
Posted by Hello
Well juz heard a touching and sweet story on 93.3fm.. Would liek to share my story too.. Itz so sweet perhaps some sadness in between but juz sayin or aksin babyhao to say it to me is nt enough i would love to type them all down... There e story begins..
The first time i met my babyhao was at sch orientation.. When i gt to noe tis person Wen Hao is gona be my class rep.. I oni turned and took a look at him and turned back.. To me he was oni a ordinary guy wif a fierce look.. (haha..) Then i tot to myself omgz tis fierce guy gona be my class rep ah! Wah life gona be so sianz sia he look so fierce.. (Haha but he didnt turn out to be one!)
Then one say while i was at my ex hse he called me.. I tot who was it.. So it was my class rep.. I was kinda shocked to hear tis fierce lookin guy gt such a nicee and soothin voice u noe.. I was like woa shocked.. Anyway wasnt stable wif my ex then... Haha.. Ok dun tok abt him chey hehe.. So i kinda chatted wif him awhile coz he turned out to be nicer then i tot so iw as oen who is chatty would tok to new frenz de if they take e initiative.. Heez.. So dat was dat day..
On e first day of sch i called him to ask wait for me at e lift.. I wasnt late actually but went e wrong way and ended up late.. so when i actually found w rite place he was there holdin e door wavin his hand ask me faster.. And he look fierce oh my.. He muz be angry i was tinkin... I was like oops feel liek syain 'eh sori but i reli lost my way'.. But well eh looked way to angry le haha so i didnt say sori to him in e end.. Lolz.. Remainin of e day i dun rem le.. Kekez..
So my poly life started.. I was still wif my ex then.. I duno when did it begin i started to liek ticklin babyhao in sch hehe. In lec or especially lab. so he began to sort of play wif me too. But he nv did retaliate when i tickled him. I duno y i liked to play wif him so much and i actually forgot how i started to play wif him or felt like playin wif him.. Heez so we'll skipped dat part kekez.. Then as time passed soemtimes i play wif him i would scold him 'da zhu tou'! I called e other guy 'xiao zhu tou' lolz.. But as time passed it became juz 'da zhu' hehe.. And dat guy i called xiao zhu tou became xiao zhu too but hardly tok or joke wif him le haha.. So all e attention was on da zhu.. Once durin biochem lab.. We went to e lab beside us to get otu bacteria culture.. And i tickled him in his lab coat hehez.. His team mates were holdin e test tubes then mine oso held by my team mates so we were empty handed.. Hehez.. I was so shocked when he retaliate! He tickled me back and we were like chasin in e lab.. Haha.. Then till he accidentally scratched me wif his fingers and i was like ah bleed le! So he was haha so worried he ask me let him see ok mah haha actually jzu a small cut duno y he so worried then i purposely say 'wah soo pain leh' then i show him a face haha. Then he say sort of like 'dun play le la'. Haha.. So often in sch whenever his grp of frenz see me in canteen they would see eh da zhu over there leh (they hintin me to go tickle him!) Haha so i alwaz ran over to where he is and tickled him kekez.. I still rem there was once my material sci lab lecturer heard me callin him da zhu.. Then e lecturer say ' wah da zhu call till so sweet ah... ' lolz then everyone laugh haha then i was like omgz so shy hehe.. so we often had MSN chats too..But he alwaz busy.. And nw i noe those times when he was on busy mode was juz to avoid me buggin him sobz.. :'( And times when i quarrelled wif my ex i would call him and tell him.. He would alwaz listen to me.. Or pei me chat.. Still rem he alwaz say 'u still dun let me slp nx time i dun let u call me le!' I was like oh no k lo u go slp lo hehe... Anyway i rem e latest i make him chat wif me was 3am! Hehez.. So everyting was so sweet so fun so fine.. Then e hols came.. And i broke wif my ex... We had conflicts for a period of time and there was times i wanted break but he didnt wan to so finally i made my decision.. Nothin abt my ex then...
So we had a class outing and dat was when we went to watch a horror show as a class.. In between e show i was liek so afraid by e sound effects and he reached out his arnm and sya ' if u scared pull my arm lo' then tink i said 'nvm ah?' Then he say 'nvm la..' so i held his arm e first time kekez! It was so nicee.. Hehe then after e movie i gei gei dun wan let go still hold on! Till e lights on and my classmates start to turn their head ard and i quickly let go hehe. And everyone went hm. I rem he pei me wait for bus kekez. Dat day on MSN he was teasin me say i hold his arm then i say no mah scared mah hehe.
So after e class outing both of us started to work le.. We often sms chat and at time he bo chap me nv reply sobz! :'( There was once i msg him abt my health problem dat i was worried abt then.. And he actually told me off sayin y i tell him for wat and said i was being irritating.. I was like so sad.. Worked halfway ran to toilet cry.. Sobz sobz... Then i replied sayin ok since i was so irritatin then i shall nt disturb u le i shall nt msg u again.. And indeed i nv msged him then till he msged me i tink dat was 2 or 3 days later.. I was so sad durin those few days.. On MSN i did nt tok to him and he did nt tok to me.. And we remained cold for 3 days i tink.. Then he started tokin to me on MSN again and we often smsed again.. I was goin to hav a bdae bbq in NOV then.. So i ask babyhao if he could come.. Initially he say can but then in e later part he say he couldnt make it on dat day so he say he take me to movie to celebrate wif me.. Heez.. So one of e MSN chats he ask me 'if i kiss u and hold ur hand for ur bdae present can ma?' I was like 'eh u jokin ah? Haha i noe u playin wif me..' (But of coz i wish he does dat la! Hehez) Then when e day came.. We met at PS.. We bought e tidbits and walk walk ard PS.. So while walkin he asked me ' can i hold ur hand?' I say 'haha i say reli a nt dun play leh...' I dun reli everyting la but anywya he juz held my hand then.. I was liek shocked.. And he purpsoely held our hands so high up me so paisehz sia.. Heez.. Then i paiseh mah so nv hold properly so he was sayin hold tighter la abro i let go le.. Haha so ok lo no choice hehe so i held tighter.. In e cinema he gav me cheek pecks kekez so sweet... ITz ard 11+ then.. I had to catch my last train then and his.. So i asked 'are u sendin my hm?' He said 'eh no hav to rush for last train' And on e way down e escalator to NEL he was still holdin my hand and when we reached i asked him again e same qn. And he said no. I was like so sad. Then he started tellin me wat today he kissed me and hold my hand is juz to celebrate my bdae nothin more than dat. I was real sad man. After sayin again and agin and emphasizin we r still frenz he said he gona go le. Then i said oh ok. So he said u ok huh we still frenz huh. I said yah so he left. I tot he was playinw if me hidin in a corner so when e train came. I actually looked ard and tried to see if i coudl see him ard.. But i couldnt.. He left.. He left when he said he's leavin juz nw.. He went up e escalator to walk over to his MRT line and he nv turned back.. I was so sad.. On e train i was feelin so sad and confused didnt noe wat to do.. And same ting he said when we chat on MSN dat nite.. He empahsized abt us being frenz again... So i everyting ok ok... So dat day passed.. So nearin my bdae bbq which was 23NOV.. But my bdae is 24NOV la keke.. I needed someone to help me carry my bbq stuffs... My sis were out and mum had to work.. So immediately babyhao was in my mind.. I asked him but he say he couldnt make it.. Then i ask gor he couldnt make it too.. So in e end i purposely go to AMK NTUC to get e stuffs and told babyhao no one help me can come down help me mah.. So eventually he agreed kekez.. We went to buy tings and we went hm.. We sat at e big shelter there and chatted.. Kekez.. He hugged me.. But guess wat happen when we were walkin fr e shelter on e way to my hse? Again he was sayin abt we are still frenz rite jzu playin wif u de we r gd frenz juz gd frenz so i help u watever excuse he could find he said them... so i was sad again he helped my carry e tings intomy hse and left.... And dat day MSN he finally ask me to be his gf.. I was so glad.. Finally.. We werent juz frenz anymore... To him nt anymore... Kekez.. So dat day on i was his gf everyting went fine we went movie chatted at void decks dat was e most memorable days hehe... Hugged and kissed me at void decks kekez.. *blush* And we often watch stars at basketball court.. So happy so sweet.. There were times when tings happen and his temper gt out of place and i was so upset.. Tis days he has been controllin it well i'm so glad.. But at times we do quarrel... And get over it... But nowadays often he come over my place sit sit cuddle thou theres aircon i would still prefer sittin at basketball court or void decks.. Watchin e stars chattin cuddlin... Whisperin sweet nothings... Do u noe my babyhao? I still prefer dat how abt u? *wink*
Datz our story and it will go on and on.. It wasnt easy for me to hav u and i am nt lettin u go so easliy my dearest babyhao.. W'll treasure each other till e end of time ok? *HUGZZ* *WINK WINK* I LOVE U....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home