SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Sick...! but nicee day wif my boy.. :p

Had a nicee day on WED, dat was ydae. Went babyhao hse and we went PS walk walk. Din get him anyting coz he ma fan haha hard to buy~ hehe :p Well nvm nx time hehe. Hope he reli enjoyed himself i reli did. We bought some food hm and me cooked spaghetti kekez. I noe he likes it.

But me ah today sick keep sneezin sobz dun wana work tml but tink tml be well so gona work anyway lor. Hmm wana say sori to babyhao for givin him e pressure. Coz i keep askin him for it. I'm juz anxious to noe coz i reli wana tell u how nicee it has been for me when i'm wif u tis days unlike e days when we quarelled. I'm reli sori boy. I wouldnt ask for it anymore. I'll wait patiently for it. Sori sori pls forgiv me. Dun angry wif me ok? *HUGZ HUGZ* I juz love u lotz... *CUDDLE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home